How Do I: Signings, Account Changes and Counter Offers
Wondering how to delete and existing signing, change account information or enable and send a counter offer? This blog post has all the answers:
How do I: Delete an existing signing?
- Log in to Authentisign
- Look to the top right corner of the screen for the ‘edit’ function.
- Select the signings that you would like to delete
- Once they have been selected, click the ‘delete’ button and select the ‘delete’ function
- Singings have now been deleted from Authentisign.
How do I: Change a participant’s email?
- In your Agent Dashboard, select the Authentisign icon from the sidebar.
- Select the name of the finished signing
- Find the participant email and select the ‘edit’ function.
- A box will pop up allowing you to edit the participant’s details.
- Select and modify the information you want to change.
- Click ‘save participant’ to finalize your changes.
How do I: Send a Counter Offer?
- In order to have counter offers enabled, you must select the ‘allow counter offer’ function before sending out the signing.
- Make sure this step has been carried out before moving on.
- To begin the counter offer process, select the button in the top right of the screen.
- A pop up will appear asking you to select ‘OK’ to continue with the counter offer / markup feature. Select ‘OK’ to move to the next step.
- A second pop up box will appear asking you to read the counter offer instructions and select continue to move to the next step.
- Use the markup tools to create a counter offer – select the pen icon to make these changes.
- Add a summary for each change you make.
- Click ‘continue’.
- Select ‘next’ in the top right once you’ve finished marking up the signing.
- Select ‘OK’ to continue after the pop up box indicates the next steps for the signing.
- Drag and drop the initial block as needed.
- Each markup you’ve done will generate initial blocks.
- Select ‘complete’ to return to the signing.
- Your new document will now appear and is ready to send!